Intermediate Youth Football Plays and Playbooks
When coaching a team ages 10-12 or with players with a few seasons of experience it can be difficult at times to find the right plays to not only challenge your players, but not be overly complex. Your team and players are at an in between age and skill level and you need to find that balance in the middle. We understand and we have made the right playbooks available to you.
There are several factors to take into consideration:
- Players should be ages 10-12, or with 1-2 seasons expereince.
- Players should have a good basic skill set.
- Number of potential skill players (RBs,WRs,TEs,QBs)
- Your own offensive philosophy (running attack,passing,balanced, etc.)
- Strengths and Weaknesses of the opposing defenses.
Having the knowledge, experience and time to really look at all those factors can really overwhelm most youth football coaches who are mostly volunteers and work a normal full-time job outside of coaching.
We can help you choose the right playbook for your team, we have organized our proven youth football playbooks so that you can eliminate the guesswork and use a playbook that has been proven "on-the-field".